Aviation Carbon Events has developed an enviable track record of delivering very popular, high-quality, high-satisfaction, professional conferences which are attended by airlines, operators and industry associations from around the world, with most delegates being key decision makers and influencers in their organisations and beyond. Our events attract world-leading partners and sponsors, why not join them?
We leverage our experience to deliver great events for you. But we’re not the only ones who believe we do a good job – tremendous feedback from sponsors and delegates from our previous events showed very high satisfaction rates.
The exhibition zone is integral to the conferencing area and immediately alongside the main hall and refreshment area. Its location allows spontaneous networking to occur and opportunities for information sharing in a relaxed, unforced, pleasant atmosphere.
OUR COMMERCIAL OFFER TO SPONSORS AND EXHIBITORS
- Held near London’s Heathrow Airport, one of the biggest hubs in global aviation, the 2/3-day event attracts delegates from around the world. A feature of Aviation Carbon is the high percentage of airline representatives.
- Partnering with leading aviation and industry associations.
- Opportunity to engage with influencers from the aviation, industry, governmental, SAF, carbon, finance, CORSIA, ETS and related support communities.
- Since 2012, the ‘Aviation Carbon’ series of conferences has become a leading international event which is open to ALL airlines, aircraft operators and airports from around the world, not restricted to any small grouping or members of specific industry associations.
- Previous events have attracted 400+ registrations from 70+ countries worldwide, including representatives from 120+ airlines and business jet operators. Post-event surveys have indicated very high satisfaction levels of delegates, sponsors and partners, including for the excellent networking opportunities that we provide.
- Aviation Carbon events are a great opportunity to encourage airlines to understand sustainable fuel and carbon management and developing purchasing and hedging strategies as soon as possible.
- We offer great opportunities for the aviation and sustainability sectors to meet and discuss the issues of the day.
EXPECTED PARTICIPANT PROFILES
- Airline and aircraft operator decision makers
– C-suite, CSR, strategy, industry and governmental affairs
– purchasing, finance, treasury, legal, fuels
– fuel management, operations, pilots, and other functions
- Airline and industry association representatives
- Government agencies
- The carbon and SAF communities
– Off-setters, traders, originators
– Exchanges and SAF distributors
– Financial institutions
– Analysts, information providers
- Other Carbon, CORSIA, ETS, financial and non-financial partners
– banks and other financial intermediaries, insurers, risk managers, lawyers / legal counsel, media, academics, etc.